Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SCREEN PRINTED BUSINESS CARDS

I finally got around to making some business cards for Yeah Vintage.  I love the way screen printed business cards look and feel.  This was my first go at a front & back print on something this small.  I have an extremely minimal screen printing setup, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.  


I used a typewriter font for the contact info on the back of the cards and used my own handwritten "Yeah!" for the design on the front.

I wanted to make something that people could potentially put on their desk, hang on their fridge, etc. that was more like a tiny poster print instead of a business card.


I'm pretty happy with how they came out.  They all look a little different, which I love.  I want to make the pinstripes thinner for my next batch.



Now I just need some more business!  Spread the word, friends!  Also, if you snail mail me...I will snail mail you back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...