Friday, December 2, 2011

ROCK ME MAMA

There's a killer antique shop super close to our house called Wagon Wheel Antique Mall.  It's been over a year since my last visit and I'm not entirely sure why I waited so long.  They have some top-notch goodies and the prices aren't outrageous.  Lots of antique pictures, vintage toys and tons of vinyl under $5.  I added Talking Heads "More Songs About Buildings and Food" to my collection.


Pee Wee Herman pervin' on Cherry Street.  My mom actually grew up on Cherry Street.  I imagine that's what she and her siblings looked like back then.  


They have so many cookie jars.  They are all equally creepy and amazing.


I immediately regretted not buying these posters.  I had the biggest crush on Doogie Howser and Officer Tom Hanson as a kid.  Oh, NPH and Johnny Depp...never ending swoons.


This is what my children will look like.



Remember my shameful vinyl crates from a few days ago?  I randomly found this amazing vintage toy box that fits my collection perfectly.  I am in love.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...