Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THE GOOSE IS GETTING FAT

I may be closer to 30 than 20, but my family still insists that we all make Christmas lists.  They also insist that said lists are to be sent in no later than September 1st (I am late, as per usual).  To quote my step dad, "Please give this your attention so Santa can get his elves working".  Could he be any more adorable?  I think not.

Anywhos, I am a lady of minimal taste and always feel super spoiled around the holidays.  Here are a few lovey accessories that might look nice on my person. 

1. Tupelo Dress - Anthropologie
2. Verdant Slip Dress - Anthropologie
3. Arount the Maypole Dress - Anthropologie
4. Bottle Green Cord Classics - Toms
5. English Herringbone Cordones -Toms
6. New Lens for my camera
7. Macro Filters 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...