Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We're hanging out in Grapevine all week so that Joey can finish an album he has been working on and to hang out with the family.  The weather cooled off just in time for my parents Labor Day shin-dig.  There was pool swimming, sunburning, too much food consuming and margarita jello shooting.  Pardon the lack of party pics...I rarely trust myself with cameras around bodies of water.

I did manage to snap a few photos of the numerous amounts of animals I saw.  Whisker overload!  I really can't help myself. 




 
 




The grass is always greener, ya know?



These two have attempted to kill my kitten, Miles, on more than a handful of occasions.  Killing machines.



I hope everyone had a wonderful labor free weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...