Sunday, September 11, 2011

MY NAME IN (moon) LIGHTS

We spent all of last week in Grapevine and just got back to the farm yesterday.  I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night than drinking beers with my husband (Shiner Light Blonde for me, Fat Tire for him) and playing dominoes.  Joey won (as per usual) but I'm getting better.


Time lapse dominoes test video from Joey...


I am an avid photo resistor and blurry photo lover.  I love these.


We had a giant full moon last night.  I can't remember the last time the moon was that bright.  We did a little bit of long exposure moon painting.  Pretty darn fun.

Kendall moon...


Swirly moon...


Smiley moon...


Smiley moon with a pompadour...


Stripey moon (by Joey)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...