Friday, August 26, 2011

TATTLY

Every month I decide that I need a tattoo.  And then another month goes by and I am relieved that I didn't get one.  I'm not going to lie...I am part of the 99% of twenty-somethings that have a regrettable tattoo.  Mine is in a special little place that rhymes with grampstamp (which is what I'm going to call it when I'm old).  It's not really that bad, but if I could go back in time, I would definitely tell young-Kendall not to go through with it.  And young-Kendall would tell older-wiser-Kendall to stop being so lame.

As for the 1% of twenty-somethings with awesome tattoos, I applaud you.  I'm a huge fan of seeing lovely tats, which is why I contemplate getting one on a monthly basis.  Which brings me to my point...a fabulous website called Tattly launched recently that offers incredible temporary tattoos for the fickle hipster in all of us.  Imma need one of each pls.    



(via swiss-miss)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...