Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OH, HAI!

I see you there, little squash!  These are our first little veggie sprouts.  They're about the size of my pointer finger, but I love them nonetheless.  As I'm sure you have noticed, I'm simi-obsessed with our garden.  I check on it about 10 times a day to see if anything new is growing and to make sure the critters and bugs are staying out.  Joey thinks I'm a crazy person.


Also, I randomly found a blackberry tree the other day.  Minding it's business, growing blackberries.  Nature is pretty sweet.


AND...a group of deer surprised me at work the other day!  There were three of them roaming around looking for snacks.  I could only get a few sniper-style shots from my desk because I didn't want to scare them.


I want to name them, knit them little sweaters, and give them lots of treats.  P.S. I am also running a mild fever, which might explain my delusions...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...