Sunday, December 4, 2011

END YEARS RESOLUTIONS

I am the queen of unfinished projects.  I get a little too excited about starting new ones and neglect to finish everything else that's pending.  I do this with books as well.  I'm currently reading 4 different books but cannot remember the last time I finished one.  I am ashamed.

I took a knitting class about two years ago and my only fished project was the entry level one that everyone must do...a dish rag.  Who uses knit dish rags?  Anyway, I started a scarf and it has been sitting in a box with various sewing supplies for the last two year.  I happened upon it whilst cleaning out our storage unit this weekend.  So sad...


I started this needle point a handful of weeks ago as part of a Christmas gift.  It's so close to being finished, yet I can't seem to get motivated to actually finish it.  Le sigh...


I typically do not make new years resolutions, but thought I'd go ahead and do one for 2011 since it's almost over.  These two bad boys are going to be finished and gifted by the years end.  I have a ways to go on the scarf...

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...