Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE FOR ME

I'm Kendall - part time spaghetti eater, full time lover.


I just married this guy...


He was just nominated for a Dallas Observer Music Award.  His name is Joey Kendall and he's my best frand.

We just moved to a 50 acre tree farm in Murchison, Texas (pop. 592) to work on music, travel the country a bit, and to pursue living an unconventional and fruitful lifestyle.   The house is teeny tiners but is more than enough space for the two of us.  Plus, we somehow are able to receive high-speed internet out here.  What else could a gal need?


I will be launching a website soon that will bring my love for thrifting to the masses.  It is called Yeah Vintage and I hope it will help with the aforementioned unconventional/fruitful lifestyle.  Would you be so kind as to do me a flavor?  Jump on over to the YEAH VINTAGE facebook page and give me some love so I can acquire a custom facebook URL.  While www.facebook.com/pages/Yeah-Vintage/166220080109273 is pretty nifty, I think www.facebook.com/yeahvintage would be better suited.

P.S. The creeps hugging my dress form are my buds, and former bandmates, Cory and Austin. 


This is my cat, Miles.  He is a real gentleman (if you couldn't tell by the photo).  I love him and talk about him frequently. 


This is my sisters cat, Neely.  She doesn't live with me, but this photo makes me laugh every time I see it.  Tiny teeth + cheek hairball.  I could die.


Enough with the introductions...  I hope to share with you my adventures in East Texas so I don't forget what an amazing time this is.  Present time is by far my fav.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...