Monday, January 2, 2012

NYE 2K12

The eve of 2012 brought a handful of good friends to the farm.  The weather couldn't have been any better.  


We wrangled everyone for a family photo.  I always feel like such an old lady when I try to get friends together for group photos, but I love them so much.


The boys made a jumbo bonfire.  It lasted the entire night and there were only a handful of hand burns the next morning.  It was perfect.


We lit lots of explosive sparkly things.



Doesn't the photo on the left remind you of outer space?


Joey got me tons of super long sparklers.  They are my fav.


In 2011 I married my BFF, moved to East Texas, started working from home (still not sure how I pulled that off) concentrated less on my outside and more on my inside, started the last year of my 20's, visited some new places, revisited some old ones, started sewing and screen printing again, made new friends and lost touch with some old ones.  Cheers to 2012!  I hope you bring just as much excitement as your older bro.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...