Monday, January 23, 2012

MILO LOVE

This is my baby kitten, Miles (aka Milo).  And by "baby kitten" I mean "9 year old cat that will forever be a baby kitten to me".  The twin sister has been his foster mama since we moved to the farm.  


You see, Milo loves to play outside.  He literally meows nonstop for hours until we let him outside to play.  The problem?  The wild animals around the farm like to eat cats (truth).  On a daily basis we see packs of wild dogs, gigantic hawks and vultures, and various other creatures that like to pick on little guys.  


My sister brought him out for a visit this weekend and I snuggled him for every minute he was here (sometimes against his will).  I miss my little kitters, but can't bear the thought of loosing him out here.  So visits will have to do for now.


True story - when I was little I thought all cats were girls and all dogs were boys.  The end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...