Thursday, November 3, 2011

EYEBALL CANDY

Here are a couple videos from two of the men I love: Andrew Bird and David Byrne.

First and foremost...I cannot wait to see Fever Year.  Shockingly, there aren't any screenings planned for East TX.  What were they thinking??

I heart Andrew Bird more than I heart most things.  That voice!  The whistles!  The farm living!  Goosebumps rising...heart melting...


Official Trailer (2:45) from Andrew Bird: Fever Year on Vimeo.

Secondly...my favorite types of music videos are the ones that make you say "Why didn't I think of that?".

One of the best music videos I've seen in a while.  Ladies...you will roll your eyes in the beginning, but keep watching.  Nakedness done right!  This is simi-NSFW (obviously).


The BPA - Toe Jam feat. Dizzee Rascal & David Byrne from Southern Fried Records on Vimeo.

Happy viewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...