Monday, October 24, 2011

TOUR PHOTO DUMP

California made me lazy and a half...and the 5:00am work wake-up calls didn't make it any easier.  Anywhos...here's what I have to report...


Ladies...this is how you work a flattering angle.  Golf claps to myself.


Photo on the left...story of my life.  Photo on the right...story of my life. 


Road dogs.  2005 Scion XB going strong. 


Random cat wall collage at The Big House in Flagstaff, AZ.  I approve (obviously).


Grow up ladies of San Diego!  Learn to grammar check!


We stayed with our good pal Jace (and his awesome roommates) in Hollywood for about a week.  Just in case you can't tell from the carpet pictured below, their house is the bomb.  Giant house with confetti carpeted music room/guest house?  Yes please!   


Sometimes I'm really good at dominoes...


Overhead view of Amoeba Music in Hwood.  Overwhelming.  And awesome. 


Joey's/Joseph's fortune...truth.


My fortune...truth.


Home Room is a new DIY venue in Los Angeles and it rules. 



They have some righteous zines.


Joey did an in-studio performance at KCSB 91.9 in Santa Barbara. 


The DJ, Josh, is in a great band called Watercolor Paintings.  He knows EVERYONE that tours in the DYI scene.  Seriously.  Everyone.   


The Trunk Space in Phoenix was showing a Mark Mothersbaugh rug installation. 


The small ones were only $400.  Gimme that.


And we're back in TX!  High-fives to the USA for being an amazing place to drive through.  The last 2.5 weeks have been excellent.  It's bittersweet to be back but I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in a bed. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...