Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I RARELY TAKE PHOTOS OF HUMANS

A handful of friends came out last weekend for Joey's birthday.  


We camped, we drank (a lot), we ate (even more than we drank).   Here are some things we saw.


Catfish the dog.  I want to squeeze his little face!


Wasp vs. Dragon Fly.  


Dragon Fly wins!  It was a great upset.


Birthday piñata filled with candy treats, tiny airhorns, and those weird squeezy tubes that you can blow bubble out of.


We had way too much fun with slow-exposure photo settings/flashlights/umbrellas/cellphone-apps.

I did this one...


Paul did this one (a cat?  a horse?)...


Lauren did this one...


Joey did this one.  It gives me nightmares...


Mason did these...



Our citronella candles did not deter bugs...they attracted them.  The black stuff on the inside of the candles are melty bugs.  They were still effective I suppose?


Happy birthday man friend!  You are my fav.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...